Supports one lane of PCI Express.Support NGFF (M.2) 2230 key A/E.Complies with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 3.1a.Supports PCIe link layer power saving mode. Supports 2 SATA port. M.2 A+E Key.Supports Port
Auxiliary AccessoriesSATA Cable,M.2 Screws
• Supports one lane of PCI Express.
• Complies with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 3.1a.
• Supports PCIe link layer power saving mode.
• Supports 2 SATA port.
• M.2 A+E Key.
• Supports Port Multiplier
• Complies with SATA Specification Revision 3.2.
• Supports command-based and FIS-based for Port Multiplier.
• Supports AHCI mode and IDE programming interface.
• Supports Native Command Queue (NCQ).
• Supports SATA link power saving mode (partial and slumber)
• Supports SATA plug-in detection capable.
• Supports drive power control and staggered spin-up.
• Supports SATA Partial / Slumber power management state.
• Windows 7 (X86/X64)
• Windows 8/8.x / 10 (X86/X64) (Windows in-box driver)
• Linux-base OS
• 1 × M.2(A+E Key) to 2-Port SATA Card
• 1 × User Manual
• 1 × SATA Cable
• 2× M.2 Screws
Note: Contents may vary depending on country/market