Supports up to two lane of PCI Express.Complies with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 3.1a.Supports PCIe link layer power saving mode.Supports 4 SATA port + 1 M.2(NGFF).
Auxiliary AccessoriesLow profile bracket,SATA Cable
• Supports up to two lane of PCI Express.
• Complies with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 3.1a.
• Supports PCIe link layer power saving mode.
• Supports 4 SATA port + 1 M.2(NGFF).
• Supports command-based and FIS-based for Port Multiplier.
• Complies with SATA Specification Revision 3.2.
• Supports AHCI mode and IDE programming interface.
• Supports Native Command Queue (NCQ).
• Supports SATA link power saving mode (partial and slumber)
• Supports SATA plug-in detection capable.
• Supports drive power control and staggered spin-up.
• Supports SATA Partial / Slumber power management state.
• Supports Port Multiplier.
• Windows 7 (X86/X64)
• Windows 8/8.x / 10 (X86/X64) (Windows in-box driver)
• Linux-base OS
• 1 × PCIe 3.0 to M.2(NGFF) + 4 SATA 6Gb/s Card
• 1 × User Manual
• 4 × SATA Cable
• 1 x Low Profile Bracket
• 1 x CD