Compliant with PCI-Experss Specification v2.0 and backward compatible with PCI-Express 4x ,Compliant with Serial ATA Specification 3.1,PCI Express x4 interface, and compatible with PCI Express x8 and x16 slots.
Auxiliary AccessoriesMini SAS to SATA Cable
• Compliant with PCI-Experss Specification v2.0 and backward compatible with PCI-Express 4x
• Compliant with Serial ATA Specification 3.1
• PCI Express x4 interface, and compatible with PCI Express x8 and x16 slots.
• Supports communication speeds of 6.0 Gbps, 3.0 Gbps, and 1.5 Gbps
• Hot plug and Hot Swap.
• Supports Native Command Queue (NCQ)
• Supports AHCI 1.0 programming interface registers for the SATA controller
• Supports aggressive power management
• Supports error reporting ,recovery and correction
• Supports Message Signaled Interrupt (MSI)
• Supports Programmable transmitter signal levels
• Supports Gen 1i, Gen 1x, Gen 2i, Gen 2m, Gen 2x, and Gen 3i
• Supports Port Multiplier FIS based switching or command based switching.
• Supports Partial and Slumber Power Management states
• Supports Staggered Spin-up
• Compatible with SATA 6G, 3G and 1.5G Hard Drives.
Note: Not Supported RAID on PM
• 1 x SATA III (6Gbps) PCI-Express Controller Card
• 1 x User Manual
• 4 x Mini SAS to SATA Cable
• 1 x Driver CD
• Supports Windows® XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 Server 2003/2008 R2, Linux 2.6.x and above